1.The Personal Conveyor of Data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is Trade Concept s.r.o. IČ 27096734 with registered office on May 5, 856/58, Prague 140 00 (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”).
2.The contact details of the Controller are
address: Průmyslová 1472/11, Praha 10 – Hostivař, 102 19
Telephone: +420 776868963
3.Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of such individual.
4. The Controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Controller processes the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the Controller has received on the basis of your order.
2. The Controller processes your identity, contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1.The legitimate reason for processing your personal information is
- Performance of the contract between you and the Controller under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR, the legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
2.The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the Controller,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3.Automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the Controller. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
1. The controller keeps personal data
- For the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if personal data are processed under consent.
2. After the retention period of the personal data, the controller will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1.The recipients of personal data are persons
- Contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- The right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- The right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- The right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- The right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- The right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the controller referred to in Article III of these Terms.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
Condition related to personal data safety
1. The Controller declares that he has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data warehousing and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular antivirus program and passwords.
3. The Administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to persons authorized by him / her.
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.